Friday, May 1, 2009

Tiny Voice (Yeah Right, I've Heard It!!)


Sent from a loud-mouthed chick I know regarding her coversation with another loud-mouthed chick!

"I am happy to inform yall that I just spoke with congresswoman sheila jackson lee (18th district, texas). She was passing out info on the swine flu and giving me her memorized B.S. speech on washing hands etc. Well, I bet she didn't expect that I would ask her about the biggest issue our country is facing! I told her that I was glad to meet her and get the opportunity to ask for her support on the HR-1207.

Of course she had never heard of the bill, so I explained to her the importance ofauditing the Federal Reserve and that they were solely responsible forthe state of this nation. I said that this was not a democrat or republican issue, but that we will all be paying for the reckless printing of money that isn't backed by anything. We can no longer afford to have these central bankers controlling us and I pray that you do the right thing and help us move in the right direction.

We are suppose to be a democracy, let the people speak. She said she would read the bill and then she made me smile and shake her hand for the photo-opp. Too funny that I decided to wear my go green shirt today, haha! Well, the guys that worked for her came up to tell me she was there talking to citizens and asked me what I was gonna ask her. When I told them, I was surprised to hear that they both agreed with me. He also told me about an incident that just took place in europe where the central bankers "digitally" injected more make believe money into the system. No news coverage on this of course. I got his card and I will be in touch with him to see that he stays on the congresswoman to read theHR-1207. My tiny voice was heard today! Yeah!! Have a good weekend!"

1 comment:

jamiebeth04 said...

Ok, I found your blog. Can't wait to get Jarrett started on it! He will love it.